Updating Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

zerohearne

Ok so I have a copy of Malwarebytes anti-exploit premium on my main computer and I just finished installing a free version on my VM and noticed its version is 1.08.1.1045 and the one on my main computer is 1.07.1.1015 some significant updates went into the new release so it would be great to update it but my main desktop copy of MBAE wont update automatically for whatever reason and I’m willing to reinstall it but I have probably 30 programs with custom shielding  and it would suck to have to reconfigure them. One more thing, I would just like to report a bug from what I’ve seen it doesn’t disrupt the exploit protection but it’s annoying… Every time Windows Explorer restarts or crashes the MBAE icon tray disappears and notifications don’t alert you of new protected applications after initiation of the protected app.

• 3 weeks later...