Broservice and Linervice apps removal

I have the standard android browser and Chrome installed on my phablet.

On both I keep getting a small advertising pop up appear in the bottom right corner of the browser. I have pop ups blocked, so am trying to find out what is causing. I think I have narrowed it down to one or both of the apps above.

I have tried uninstalling both but they automatically come back. While uninstalled the popups appear to stop happening.

Anyone know what these apps are? There is little or no discussion on the web about these. Are they new and more importantly how do get rid of?

Hi Jd99,

Do they occur on some specific sites or all?

These are likely browser related ads, unfortunately the pop-up blockers are mostly ineffective for these types of advertising--remember Google loves advertising revenue. I would suggest you clear out the history and cache for each, it's likely they are staying over even after the uninstall.

You could also try a non-Google browser like Firefox to see if they show up there.

Regards,

-Armando