Problem with Malwarebytes installation

I tried to use the programme today and it told me I needed to reinstall.

After I did this everytime I try to run I get error message "Application failed to intialise properly (0xc00001d)

I have run FRST and ADW cleaner, Run MBAM Cleaner and reinstalled with same result

Chameleon hangs when it tries to update with same message

I got the anti rootkit beta to run with no malware found

Any help will be appreciated

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello and :welcome: :

Yes, a handful of XP users have reported this error when trying to upgrade to version 2.1.8.
Others have upgraded without any problems.

As mentioned here, the issue has been reported to the MBAM Product Team.

Until we hear back from them, please refer to this recent post by forum Mod, Maurice Naggar: https://forums.malwa...findpost=973986

Having said that, your logs show:

• you might be infected; and
  • you are running IOBit software (which is not likely to be a direct cause of the issue you report).

Re:IOBit -- The company behind this product was found to be stealing the MBAM database.
Personally I would not trust installing any software from a company that resorts to stealing someone's technology to sell their product.
Please see the following links and make up your own mind if you want to keep this on your system.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.

>>As you have already run FRST, after reading this pinned forum topic, you just need to attach the same logs to a new, separate post in the malware removal section of the forum.

A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through malware scanning/cleanup, removing the IOBit software (if you wish), and getting MBAM up and running (if possible).

Thanks,