MALWAREBYTES NOT RESPONDING

I hope someone can help me because it is driving me mad and I honestly do not know whether I am protected or not.  This is what happens.

I receive a pop-up box which states that non-malware has been detectedand to click on the box.

I click the box and the large Malwarebytes screen pops up asking me to choose an action for detected items.

I click the small box which states 'quarantine all' then EVERY SINGLE TIME over the last few months it states Malwarebytes not responding, the screen goes grey, I leave it for half an hour but nothing happens. I then have to close it down and open Malwarebytes again and click on settings and there is nothing to tell me about the previous non-malware that had been found so I cannot delete it or quarantine it.

I wrote to the company who never replied and I am sick to death of not being able to delete or quarantine anything after I have been informed of the detected items. I paid for this rubbish and get no help whatsoever.

Does anyone know why, after being informed of deteted items I cannot quarantine them or delete them without the site not responding every single time.

Hello and :welcome: :

The most likely explanation is that there is a very large list of items detected (probably PUPs or malware), or there could be system damage from the malware.

It sounds as if some expert assistance will be needed to get the machined cleaned and MBAM back up and running properly.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks,