Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

MB Finds Malware but Cannot Delete It

My wife's computer has managed to become infected.  I can run MB and when it finishes it lists the Trojans, but when I click Quarantine is says it has completed successfully.  However after I close MB I get this Windows error message:

nxq0jk.jpg

And, it has not removed the items.  This process repeats.  I can run it again-and-again with the same results. 

Here is the log it produces:

malwarelog.txt

Hi, again: :)

OOPS!

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum, EITHER. :(

I suggest that you please read and follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

>>This will entail running some preliminary scans, and then EITHER creating a new topic (with the requested logs) in the Malware Removal section >>HERE<<, OR logging a ticket with the Help Desk >>HERE<< for email support.

Thanks,