Just activated Malwarebytes. Now I can't download ANYTHING

Hello all,

I've been using the free trial version of Malwarebytes for a few months and decided to buy the program. After I activated the product, I was unable to download anything, from programs to pictures.

I'm using Chrome as my browser.

I think I have adware: Barowwsoe2Save. 

It disabled my Rkill I think. After activating Malwarebytes, I tried to download Rkill again, but was blocked. I tried to download from several sites, but was blocked, even though I added the Domains to Web Exclusions in Malwarebytes.

Help please!

Hello and welcome:

It sounds as if you may be infected.

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will guide you through the scanning and cleanup process, and with getting MBAM up and running.

Thanks,

https://index.php/?/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

The linked page will not load:

The server at index.php can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hi:

If the computer is so crippled that you can't run the preliminary scans, then please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic in the malware removal section, using this clickable cjfj.png button.

Then, please wait for one of the experts to pick up your topic -- do not "bump" or reply to it for at least 48 hours.

Doing so could lead to further delay, as it will appear that you are already being helped.

The experts there will have additional tools and scanners to use to try to help remove the infection and repair the damage.

Thanks,