Computer crash

Not sure if anyone else experienced this problem but after my computer ran the scheduled theat scan the computer would not start. I finally got the computer to come back on not sure what the problem was as it Said it recovered from a serious problem and I just ignored it. The next day it did the same thing but this time I looked at the details which related to the anti-malware program. I uninstalled it and did not have the problem with the crash the next day. I then went to the site and downloaded the program again and reinstalled it. The next day my compoter crashed again. I contacted support and they sent me an uninstall and told me to go to the site and re-install. I did and will see tomorrow if I have a computer or not. Yes I still have an XP pro machine but can't afford a new computer right now.

Hello and :welcome: :

I understand that you have tried reinstalling MBAM.  However, it's not clear if you used the removal tool for a "clean" reinstall. So, in order to have a good, known starting point for troubleshooting, I suggest the following steps:

• Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,