Reformatting Computer, New Liscence?

Err so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just not sure about something, and figured it might be easier to ask here.

If I reformat my computer, can I still use my Key to activate premium, or is it going to give me hassles as I've already used it on here prior to the reformat? I'm uncertain if MWB-Premium has an auto renewal setting or not, or If I'll have to re-purchase a licence manually once the year is over... So I'm hesitant on purchasing a secondary licence if I don't need to. I did email tech support, but If someone's already done this, and knows the answer, I figured it might be faster to ask here...

Also, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, I'm still a bit bad with forums in general, so I pre-emptively apologize to any mods if this is in the wrong area. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it. 

~Lorena/Ray

Hi:

I assume you have a 1-PC, lifetime license?

If so,there is no problem with reformatting the computer and reinstalling MBAM Premium.

As long as the license is activated on only 1 PC at a time, there is no problem.

Be sure you have your license ID/key handy and safe before reformatting -- the info will be in an email sent at the time of purchase*.

After you get Windows reinstalled and all the MS updates installed, and your Anti-Virus installed and running, just reinstall MBAM and activate it with your license and key.

*If you need help locating your ID and key, there is more info here.

Please post back and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,