Malicious Website blocker tool disabled?

Dear Whoever,

I followed the instructions I saw on a previous post and the problem still persists? For some reason after upgrading to Premium service I cannot activate the website protection module for my service. I went ahead and performed the administrator suggested scans to assist in fixing this issue. I will also provide my current PC specs to see if this wil assist in figuring this issue out.

In advance thank you for your assitance on this matter.

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

System Specs.txt

Hi:

Thanks for the logs.

Preliminary review of your logs shows evidence of possible infection, and damage from malware (one of the critical Windows services needed to run MBAM is not running - this is often caused by malware).

The staff/experts might identify other issues in the logs, as well.
However, under the circumstances, the most efficient step at this time might be to get some expert help checking and cleaning up your system.

To do that, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help AND the preliminary steps to take to expedite the process.

>>>Since you have already run FRST and mbam-check, after reading the pinned topic mentioned above, you just need to start a new topic in the malware removal section (and include the same logs when you do).
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process and with getting MBAM up and running.

Thanks,