zisegi.exe

HELP! I have malware which malwarebytes is not currently removing.  task manager indicates the image name of the malware is "zisegi.exe".  task manager has for description of this image name "E2C1732z87o".  this malware is duplicating itself.  task manager lists first one example & then 2 & then additional programs running all with identical image name & description.  deleting each malware program with task manager is futile as the programs return immediately.  programs altogether are using over half of my CPUs.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Hello and :welcome: :

We can't work on malware diagnostics and removal in this sub-section of the forum.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the preliminary steps (including diagnostic scans) to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will guide you through the cleanup process.

Thanks,

thank you for your reply.  i tried to follow the "advice' but was unable to understand the "options", the "help", or the "steps".  I did attempt to utilize the "farbar recovery scan tool".  To me the result was nonsensical, but I did not obtain my degree in computer science.  thanks anyway.

Hi:

Yes, malware can be a confusing subject, especially when trying to clean one's infected computer. :(

Let's try this. 

There are 2 options, so please feel free to choose one or the other:

• Either start a new topic in the malware removal section by clicking on this button here: cjfj.png .
    • Explain the situation as best you can (just like you did in this post) and wait for one of the helpers to assist you.
  • Or open a ticket at the help desk for one-on-one, free support by email, by filling out this form here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/consumer/contact/

Either way, your helper will guide you through the scanning and cleanup process.

The help is free and will only cost you a bit of your time.

Otherwise, I suppose you could take the computer in to a local, small, computer repair shop (not a big box store) for cleanup and repair.

Thank you,