A host of problems

Hello, my licensed Malwarebyte program is scanning and popping up with error code 8 and I followed all the advice to a tee to use the clean removal etc and reinstalling as advised in my other post from Firefox.   It seemed to have totally removed my installed Malwarebyte ok but rescanning the newly installed version still came up with the error code 8 (which I have no clue what it even means :-( ).  So I proceeded with the next step to try and provide the log details and downloaded Farbar 32bit (for my XP) and tried to run that but ran against a pop up window Autolt Error allocating memory.   Upon advice to reboot, did that too and it still came up with the same error allocating memory pop up.

I do not know how I should proceed now.  Please help.  Thank you very much in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!