Uninstall Malwarebytes Free before installing Malwarebytes Pro?

I am currently using Malwarebytes Free 1.75.0.1300 and am thinking I would like to purchase the Pro version.  Do I need to uninstall the Free version before downloading the Pro version?.

And, if I buy the Free version now, will I have a lifetime use?

I am currently using Malwarebytes Free 1.75.0.1300 and am thinking I would like to purchase the Pro version.  Do I need to uninstall the Free version before downloading the Pro version?.

Nope, you'll just use the ID and key to activate it.

More info here: How to Activate the PRO Version and here: Do I need to reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in order to activate the product with a genuine license key?

And, if I buy the Free version now, will I have a lifetime use?

I presume you mean, if you buy the PRO version now, right?

(The Free version is....... Free. So there is nothing to buy. :) )

So, as explained in the other post, the answer is: YES.

For the next few weeks -- until version 2.x is released -- consumer licenses for MBAM PRO 1.75 are "lifetime", one-computer licenses.

They may be transferred to a different computer, but not to a different user.

If you are running 1.75 PRO with a current, valid, lifetime, 1-computer, consumer license, it will be automatically migrated to a similar license for 2.00 once 2.00 is released.

Any new consumer licenses for 2.00 sold after the release will cover 3 computers each, but they will need to be renewed on a subscription basis.

So, if you want lifetime licenses, it would be advisable to purchase them now, while they are still available.

HTH,

daledoc1