I am infected with 'Gorilla Price' . Please assist in removal.

I need help removing Gorilla Price off of my PC. I run Windows 7 Home Premium. I've tried suggestions from things I've gotten off of Google, but it's still there. I tried following the steps from a previous topic and thread, but the very first step is to download and run aswMBR . I cannot run it. I can download it, and MalewareBytes, and CCleaner, but I cannot run the .exe file. I cannot run anything. It gives me an error :  Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:

http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

Please Please help me?

Forever appreciative for any help,

me

I cannot install any updates for Windows, or for any applications/software.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Boomerna and welcome to Malwarebytes forum.

Have you resolved the issue with Gorilla Price?

Do you still need help?

If yes, then do please start with this.

Save and close any work documents, close any apps that you started.

Temporarily turn off (disable) your antivirus program

How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Start your MBAM MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware.

Click the Settings Tab and then the General Settings sub-tab. Make sure all option lines have a checkmark.

Then click the Scanner settings sub-tab in second row of tabs. Make sure all option lines have a checkmark.

Next, Click the Update tab. Press the "Check for Updates" button.

If prompted for a Restart, do that.

When done, click the Scanner tab.

Do a Quick Scan. i_arrow-l.gif

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.

The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.

When all done, Copy & paste the MBAM scan log into a new reply.

Tell me, How is the system ?

Re-enable your antivirus program.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!