Can't remove Trojan.Zaccess

So after eventually trying again after restarting my computer and going through this whole debacle of whether or not to download the 64bit version or the 32bit version, even though my os is 64bit...but then It seemed not to be installing properly and it seemed the IE I'm running is actually 32bit...so I downloaded both and it seemed to install properly...but I'm not sure.

I'm sorry Borislav I got lost...

when I put that location into my c drive I get a bunch of folders numbered from 0-63 then a few folders

listed as "host", "muffin", tmp, and then what looks like a file named lastAccessed.

when I put that loctation into my search engine I get a page about Java - windows 7 help which leads me to a page wanting me to download RegClean Pro.

which do you want me to do?

Webroot blocked the download for Secunia PSI Download and it did the same thing the other day for a different download, which was Java itself from bleepingcomputer.com, hence you sending me a direct link. The program claims that there was malicious content hidden in there somewhere.

I checked www.java.com/verify and got this notice after running their check: Congratulations, You have the recommended Java installed (Version 7 Update 25).

What next?

Here you go:

Step 1

• Download OTC to your desktop and run it
  • Click Yes to beginning the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
  • You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. Choose Yes.
Step 2
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Uninstall
  • Confirm with Yes
Step 3

Please uninstall ESET Online Scanner and manually delete JavaRa

Step 4

Some malware prevention tips:

users.telenet.be/bluepatchy/miekiemoes/prevention.html

Safe surfing! :)

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!