rugue pro

mrgigabyte

this is my first post so i hope i am in the right part of forums for my question i was just wondering i been using rogue remover and i like it and i am thinking i might be interest in the pro if i have counterspy would i need a like program like Roque Remover pro or SiteHound and do theses programs play well with counterspy i do have counterspy watching my computer i have had counterspy since it first came out and i would not be without it i do have nod 32 and bo clean and spyblocker watching computer and all thoses programs work well together but with thoses bad sites i was just wondering if i need to add one of thoses other two programs for real time it sounds like from what i been reading thoses two programs are about the same thing but i would like to know from others members if they think i need it or not thanks :)

this is my first post so i hope i am in the right part of forums for my question i was just wondering i been using rogue remover and i like it and i am thinking i might be interest in the pro if i have counterspy would i need a like program like Roque Remover pro or SiteHound and do theses programs play well with counterspy i do have counterspy watching my computer i have had counterspy since it first came out and i would not be without it i do have nod 32 and bo clean and spyblocker watching computer and all thoses programs work well together but with thoses bad sites i was just wondering if i need to add one of thoses other two programs for real time it sounds like from what i been reading thoses two programs are about the same thing but i would like to know from others members if they think i need it or not thanks :)

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Rogue Remover Pro gets along well with everything and does not preform the same protections as CounterSpy or SiteHound. It will remove any installed rogue plus immunize your system by blocking sites that are known to download/host rogues. That feature is what I use it for because I don't install rogues but rogue sites often carry malicious code along with the rogue software so I immunize against going there.

Hope that answered your question and if not let us know.

i have been using program for a few days and i like it and it does not slow the ie down like sitehound does i have gone to sites using your program and sitehound and they do block almost the same sights so that is great and uses very little system resources and nearly no CPU utilization neither just like you said rubber duckly i was wondering when you we have a neither SPECIAL PROMOTION because i would like to have my lin good for three computers thanks mrgigabyte :)

• Root Admin

Here is a coupon just for you for 25% off. Not many people read the forums and I like to give incentives for users who do =). The coupon is for a maximum of 5 uses ... so anybody lucky enough to read this will get 25% off.

:) You have to click on the link because it was shortened.

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsel...n=FOR-LEH1-GIGA