Hello,

I purchased Malwarebytes Pro but my system shows I have missing or corrupt files so I am unable to update or run any of aspect of Malwarebytes. I need to download it again but cannot find a link that doesn't require a credit card and I don't want to re-purchase. (Not that it isn't worth every penny!)

Should I download the free version and add my purchase credentials to that?

Also, since I keep getting redirects and am having network problems - possibly hijacked by a local server of some sort via 6 to 4 configuration (I think). It is iffy to trust downloading from any other site. I wish we didn't have to download from CNET. I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for this but at the moment, it is lost on me.    So, would someone please be so kind as to show step-by-step graphics of what the download should look like and provide a link here?

Thanks in advance!

Have a Bountiful Day!

~Deb

Hi, Blonde2theBone: :)

In addition to the info provided by the other forum members....

1) Here is a link to several of the official mirror sites for downloading MBAM: Where can I download the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

2) Yes, the download is the same -- you then use your license ID and key to activate the PRO versions, as explained here: How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

(NOTE: A consumer license can only be used on one computer at a time. So, if you need to transfer the license from one computer to another, please refer to this topic: How do I transfer a licensed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO to my new computer?)

3) If you are experiencing browser redirects and other issues (including trouble with downloading/installing/running MBAM), you might be infected.  For expert help looking into that issue, please start with the instructions here: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Hope this helps,

daledoc1

P.S. The KB contains many helpful topics about Download & Installation, Activation, and Purchases/Licensing which you might also find helpful.