Ammyy scam, what should I do now?

I knew it was a scam, but i just fell for it. no excuses.

I didn't give him money, but I did give him access to my computer. I saw the person doing some things on my computer, but he did not download anything. Afterwards, I removed ammyy from my computer, did a full scan, and put my computer to sleep and went to the bank to change my passwords for my online banking account.

When I got home, I thought all was well. Changed my IP address as well (though, I don't think that's going to help) and did a full scan with Norton 360. When that was done, I stopped freaking out about the scam, but after an hour, something still didn't feel right, so I googled more about the scam to find out how to fix the problem.

I removed the program ammyy, and did a full can with norton where it detected nothing. Afterwards, I just just continued on with what I was doing on my computer for about an hour until I started to freak out about the scam again. From what I saw, I also downloaded Malwarebytes and did a full scan, and it detected 4 viruses which I removed promptly. I did this scan on safe mode, then on normal mode. Then I decided to do the system restore to 6 days ago. And just to be safe, changed my email passwords, and amazon passwords on a separate computer.

Mind you, I am not very good with computer programming. I'm freaking out here and barely got any sleep. I barely have any important information on my computer, except for my banking information. I don't do online shopping at all, but I did save credit card information online on amazon. I removed that info on a separate computer.

Should I do something else? Do they still have access to my laptop and to my personal information?? Worst case, can reformatting my laptop fix everything??

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!