Something called "BugReport.exe" popped up on my computer, does anyone know what this is?

So, I use this program called "QQ International", which is a program that I use to talk to my friends from China, and I've been using this program for about 6 months with no problems whatsoever. A few days ago when I signed in, this window randomly popped up on my computer called "BugReport.exe", I immediately ended the process from the task manager, deleted the file off of my computer, uninstalled QQ International, and also deleted any file on my computer that I could find in relation to QQ. Then I ran MalwareBytes (which came up clean), and this BugReport thing SEEMS to be off now, I haven't had the problem since that day.

Does anyone have any information on this file? Should I be safe now?

Hello peytonnn and welcome to MalwareBytes forum.

There's not that many references to Bugreport. But it is considered malware by Prevx.

If you are interested in getting help here, to search for any remainders & possible other malware, please do the following, and I'll help you.

Download OTL by OldTimer to your desktop: http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe

• Close all open windows on the Task Bar. Click the otlDesktopIcon.png icon (for Vista, or Windows 7 or 8 Right click the icon and Run as Administrator) to start the program.
  • In the lower right corner, checkmark "LOP Check" and checkmark "Purity Check".
  • Now click Run Scan at Top left and let the program run uninterrupted. It will take about 4 minutes.
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up called OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your desktop and called Extras.txt.
  • Exit Notepad. Remember where you've saved these 2 files as we will need both of them shortly!
  • Exit OTL by clicking the X at top right.

Download Security Check by screen317 and save it to your Desktop: here

• Run Security Check
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the command window.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; close Notepad. We will need this log, too, so remember where you've saved it!

Then copy/paste the following into your post (in order):
  • the contents of OTL.txt;
  • the contents of Extras.txt ; and
  • the contents of checkup.txt

Be sure to do a Preview prior to pressing Add Reply because all reports may not fit into 1 single reply. You may have to do more than 1 reply.

Do not use the attachment feature to place any of your reports. Always put them in-line inside the body of reply.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!