ESET 6 + MBAM PRO START UP FREEZE

I was running Eset SS 5 + MBAM Pro on two machines (one W7 and one W8). Set mutual exclusions in ESET and MBAM, both programs worked fine together. Installed latest version of ESET, ESET 6, on both machines, kept same exclusions, unable to get past password input on both machines, i.e. both machines froze at start up. Had to start in safe mode and uninstall MBAM in order to start machines properly. Contacted ESET, they say its an MBAM problem. Anyone experienced this problem and has anyone got any solutions? I've paid for two licences and would like to have MBAM Pro real-time protection back asap. Many thanks.

Hi, CP3AS: :)

Sorry you're having freezing issues with the new ESET and MBAM PRO.

I understand that you've tried setting the usual exclusions and it's still not working?

As you are a paid user, you might like to open a ticket directly with the consumer help desk for free assistance from the support team.

They will work with you, one-on-one, and should be able to get you up and running.

The web form to open a ticket is >>HERE<<.

HTH,

daledoc1