BSOD when Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA 1.01.0.1021

Hi kre8or

Honestly, I do not understand what you mean.

About the program that you previously used, is a great tool that removes junk installed on the PC, and its residues, and therefore, if you have executed my own guidelines, it should not create any problem.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish there was a way to find out what is causing the issue on my computer because there are issues on my brand new computer too. I don't even hook that one up to the internet anymore because of all the problems. I've re installed windows several times and it doesn't bsod at first but then after a bit it starts all over again. I try to be careful about where I go and stuff but it doesn't help. I'm at a loss :(

Hi kre8or ;)

I've re installed windows several times and it doesn't bsod at first but then after a bit it starts all over again

I think that your problem is not related to Malware, please let me consult with my colleagues, then I'll

know what you should do

Hi Kre8or ;)

Hi, Did the chkdsk and it ran ok. Then It BSOD again after the startup. It said Usbhub.sys I think. I have a USB icon in systray but no memory sticks or anything like that
Go in Device Manager by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.‌ If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Please let me know if in your device manager you have any warning.

Hi,

Yes I have one warning for "USB Mass Storage Device" but that may be because I right clicked the usb thingy in my systray and stopped it. I do this when the computer starts because I never need the thing there. I do have one thing plugged into a usb port. It's the receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse. They are working fine though. Here is the info it shows in Device Manager:

Windows cannot use this hardware device because it has been prepared for "safe removal", but it has not been removed from the computer. (Code 47)

To fix this problem, unplug this device from your computer and then plug it in again.

Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.

Hi, I tried to run it several times and it can't fix the issue. I also tried to send information about my problem to MS but it would always give me an error and a retry button. It wouldn't send the information for some reason.

New BSOD for win32k.sys (if I read it right.) and another for an encrypted file that I couldn't read. :( I was able to get rid of the warning for usb by just restarting the computer and not shutting off the systray icon for the usb devices. The win32k.sys BSOD made my computer not start up anymore and I had to use startup repair to fix it.

Hi,

Hard Drive passed. Then tried to run chkdsk /f through startup repair. I couldn't get the computer to boot from the restore disk. Last time I kept pulling the power cord out over and over until it did but this time it just didn't go. I went into bios and made sure it was set to use the cdrom first and then I went to the boot options by pressing f10 and chose between my hard drive and the cdrom drive. I did this several times and chose both to make sure. I think whatever is preventing this from working right is the same issue for the rest.

Anyway, I did go into windows and right click on my drive and then went to properties, tools, check drive and checked both boxes, then restarted and it did chkdsk for a long time and it seemed to work fine.

Then I went into windows and ran a SFC/scannow and it still finds corrupt files and says it will fix them but never does. They are always there :(

HI, Here is what I did after...

1. BSOD again so I unplugged the computer and cleared the power by pressing the power button for 20sec.

2. Removed the wireless receiver and plugged in the cords for the new ones.

3. started up again and it stopped short of windows with a DOS screen that flashed saying something about devices and restarted itself again.

4. In Windows I ran a sfc /scannow with the new keyboard and mouse. It found corrupt files and said they would be fixed next restart.

5. Restarted

6. A screen like the ones you see when windows updates comes up (it does everytime.) and says steps 2 of 3 or something. (Is this running system restore and backup and restore center? More on that next.)

7. Go to start to run the command prompt and see "system restore" and "backup and restore center" icons there now. They weren't there before the shutdown.

8. ran sfc /scan now

9. BSOD before it ended.

10. posted this.

Thanks