False positive 85.159.232.133

Mil0s

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the delay. This will be unblocked on the next update.

Greetings,

Thanks for your response, but many updated after our http://ggnore.tv website is still blocked, trying to figure it out what is going wrong I realized our entire server network is IP-Block(ed) by Malwarebytes.

We double checked, servers are clean and web sites on the servers are legit. Can you please check out these IPs and remove Block.

P.S.

Our http://ggnore.tv website is streaming service for gamers, and it really hurts us that our web site is blocked by one of best and most used Anti-Malware softwares. It would mean great deal to us if you check out our servers and remove Block - because there is no reason for Block at first place at all (at least from what I am seeing and what I know).

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Milosh

The blocks will be removed on the next update, but I'd urge you move elsewhere

Today's update removed block from GGNORE.tv, thank you very much - Your help and assistance was greatly appreciated.

If you could just eleborate a bit about "move" part; because I am not sure if I understood it correctly.

Anyway, thanks once more and best of luck with Malwarebytes and future projects,

Milosh