Packaging MalwareBytes Installation?

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything with a forum search. We have recently purchased a corporate licence, but I'm having trouble finding anything about packaging the installation to send it out to multiple client computers. I can see how to install via a script using the command line install options, and I can see a little bit about running a scan, but nothing about the best practice. Does such a guide exist? Ideally, we would want the installation and scans silent to the user.

I am thinking I'd need to script:

1) "mbam--setup-1.60.1.1000.exe /SP- /VERYSILENT /NORESTART /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NOCANCEL" to silently install the software. Is there any way to know when it is complete?

2) Copy our exclusions.dat file to the new installation at C:\ProgramData\MalwareBytes (I will report a couple of false positives we've found later). We don't want to use the Protection Module at this time though, is there any way I can send those king of settings to the new installations? I can't see any other DAT files, but I'm guessing I could copy the .conf files?

3) "mbam.exe /register (our key)" to register the installation.

4) "mbam.exe /update -silent" to force a silent update.

5) "mbam.exe /scan -full -log -silent -remove" to force a silent full scan, remove any threats but not reboot.

Does that sound like the best way?

Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!

Hello and welcome to MBAM, maps443:

As your statement seems to indicate that this is a business, please contact corporate support and they will assist you with this.

Please send an email to corporate-support@malwarebytes.org.

Also make sure you have malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com in your Safe Sender list in email.

In order to assist you better please provide the following information when contacting them:

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

If you no longer have access to the order number, you can contact Cleverbridge to obtain information about your order:

Cleverbridge customer service

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Thank you very much!

daledoc1