Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About TJ_Anonymous

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Ok, so I just plugged in my ethernet cable and the file downloaded almost instantly. So I'm guessing maybe that this is a hardware issue with my wifi antenna/adapter?
  2. A few more details.... The 100% Disk error has all but stopped for the time being. When I pause the download for a period of time and then resume it, the download starts out at a promising speed around 1Mb (ok, not really "promising" but better than it's been) before QUICKLY dropping like dead weight down to about 4-6 kpbs. SOOOO d#@* frustrating! Even when I try to load a website, I'm running into problems. It takes forever to load, if it loads at all. If I try to reload, it attempts to do the TLS handshake and inevitably fails....
  3. Okay, I have spent the better part of several DAYS trying to fix my computer. It is an older Windows Core i7 that was previously running Windows 7. I upgraded it a while back to Windows 10 and started receiving 100% disk issues. I have gone through every "suggestion" in the book to try to resolve it with no luck (disabling Windows Search, Superfetch, updating all hardware drivers, yadda yadda....) Over the past few days, my computer has gotten progressively worse as far as running SUPER slow. I had removed all virus protection off my computer and was only running Windows Defender in my pr
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.