All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, Thanks for reporting. The block will be removed.
  3. @miekiemoes @Porthos Thanks a million for fixing this, I can confirm it works now. This is going to make my life easier.
  4. Additional info, If I use Chrome browser I have no issues. It only happens with Edge.
  5. Malwarebytes detected this website and I want to verify if the detection is legitimate for research reasons. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Website Blocked: modsreloaded.com v2.6.25 | Trojan: 2.0.202404260906 Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.
  6. This might help. https://support.threatdown.com/hc/en-us/articles/4413802356755-Anti-exploit-policy-settings-in-Nebula
  7. This may or may not help you, But in the consumer version, you would disable the following setting in the Advanced exploit settings. I do not know if you have similar controls.
  8. Today
  9. Apologies, followed the support links so assumed it was the appropriate place to raise a ticket. I'll do as you suggest. Geoff.
  10. I will ask @Arthi to assist. I do not have experience with With Threatdown. only the consumer version. As a business customer, if you're having issues affecting your business then I would highly suggest you create a Business Support Ticket https://service.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  11. Hi - we are on the corporate version, Threatdown Core. Regards - Geoff
  12. Hi, This is detected by our MachineLearning engine, which helps to protect even better against 0day threats. Unfortunately, as this is a heuristic engine, it's possible False Positives happen. Also see here for more explanation: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/238670-machinelearninganomalous-detections-and-explanation/ Thanks for reporting these, as this helps to finetune the engine, so these won't be detected in the future anymore. This should be fixed by now. Please give it some time (max 10 minutes) in order to have it populate, so detection won't happen anymore.
  13. You have a version installed by an employer or a support/repair service. You have no control over it. You might want to contact the company that installed it to be sure you are using an updated database and version. The log you provided will help staff fix the issue.
  14. @Porthos I don't seem to have those apps. Malwarebytes seems to run as a service without an interface. I only have a "Nebula Agent" but only has 1 option to start scanning for threats.
  15. I'm unsure how to get the logs, because I don't have the Malwarebytes interface, it runs like a service, not an app. I managed to get some sort of detection log, and I attached the code for the app being quarantined. Unsuspend.zip RTP Detection Log.txt
  16. Hi, Yes, I'll do it next time. FYI - It was just a white page with text message in the middle about "blocked by content blocker". Disabling/Enabling extension solved it (maybe cache?). As it is working now, feel free to close it. Thank you!
  17. You say Malwarebytes is blocking your app? Those are the instructions for finding the protection logs from the Malwarebytes program.
  18. Hi, I'm not able to reproduce the issue. If you get blocked again, please post a screenshot of the block so we can investigate further.
  19. @Porthos I don't have these apps, I searched for them to try and control the quarantine exceptions, but there is nothing on my computer.
  20. @oxyzn You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 5 program in the following location You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.
  21. I have moved your post to the Browser Guard for Safari. @JPopovic@BjelakovicL
  22. Hi, I scanned the file and I don't get a detection here. Can you post the detection log please? Thanks.
  23. I made the "unsuspend" app myself, I know the code is safe. It's purpose is to simply unsuspend processes as it says on the tin. Unfortunately my computer running Windows 10 get lots of apps getting suspended all the time, so I made this simply system tray short-cut to unsuspend them so I can use my computer. This way, by double-clicking the icon on the system tray, apps that typically get suspended (based on a list of known apps) will be reanimated. Now because Malwarebytes put my app in quarantine, my solution is to restart Windows - which is having an impact in my work performance. I can provide the code for the app if needed. My Malwarebytes doesn't seem to have an app, it looks like it's only a service running in the background, so I don't seem to have the ability to change quarantine settings. Please let me have this app, I'm not sharing it with anyone as it has zero value to any other computer. Unsuspend.zip
  24. Well, I report it here then. Browser: Version 17.4.1 (19618.1.15.11.14) Malwarebytes Browser Guard Version: 2.4.0, all protections enabled. Pages at https://www.boss.info and their descendants like https://www.boss.info/global/support/by_product/me-90/updates_drivers/ Everything returned "blocked by content blocker" or something like that. Disabling Browser Guard for the page didn't solved the issue, I had to disable it in the browsers Settings/Extensions page. Reload without content blocker worked properly, I was able display page, but from the download page it was a new link, again blocked. It wasn't possible to download anything. Now, after disabling Guard in the Extensions and re-enabling it's working fine.
  25. Since you are slow on replies. Here are the instructions for the 2 current versions of Malwarebytes. You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 5 program in the following location You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.
  26. What site is being wrongfully blocked? @Radek Also What Browser?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.