MS Juan

Ive had a bug on my computer that will constantly spam ads using internet explorer to random sites, some with anti-virus software that is suspect (and no i didnt get any of that software). I have tried running malwarebytes-antimalware and it finds ms juan and ms tracking in the registry but no matter how many times i try whether by the program or manually to remove these entrys they continually pop back in again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ActiveScan.txt

hijackthis.txt

mbam_log_2008_12_24__23_27_02_.txt

ActiveScan.txt

hijackthis.txt

mbam_log_2008_12_24__23_27_02_.txt

Hi there.

Please post the logs instead of attaching. I'll get back to you once you've posted them.

I was actually able to use hijackthis to track down the rogue dll files that were keeping the virus stealthed, after i deleted those 3 i re-scanned a few times in safe mode and cleaned my system. But had it not been for other threads like this i wouldn't have known what to look for so, thanks anyways. This can be closed :P