csrssc.exe HELP!

ifyvie

Hello all:

Any help with the following would be appreciated - I've struggled with this for days and tried just about everything in the posts I've read.

My system (running XP - Media Center Edition) was infected with (at least) prunnet.exe, gadcom.exe and csrssc.exe. I can't run Malwarebytes, Spybot S&D, Panda. I tried running Malwarebytes from an external drive with no success.

My browser is re-directed away from all helpful sites. I've manually removed as many of the files as I can, but they reappear on reboot. Otherwise, programs run apparently normally, but very slowly, with the hard drive thrashing at all times.

I don't want to let this beat me and re-format my drive. Help!

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or Here

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.

Extra Note:

If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.