possible FP , userinit.exe file, please check it out

kissbaby

yesterday malwarebytes found a file " userinit.exe " , and like this other guy yesterday .

his link/post , http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=79549

his found it to be a trojan.agent (userinit.exe) i looked at the file, it said to be a microsoft file and such.

but almost like this guy, i went ahead and quarantine it, lol, well today i found his post, listed above and you told him it was a false.

so i am going to upload my file " userinit.exe " (which i had to restore the file to its original location in order to send it to you ) too you and ask the same thing.

is this file a false positive ?.

most times i'm thinking straight, well yesterday i was not, bad head cold/flu ha ha human virus, sory bad joke.

please let me know, i would greatly appreciate it.userinit.zip

yesterday malwarebytes found a file " userinit.exe " , and like this other guy yesterday .

his link/post , http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=79549

his found it to be a trojan.agent (userinit.exe) i looked at the file, it said to be a microsoft file and such.

but almost like this guy, i went ahead and quarantine it, lol, well today i found his post, listed above and you told him it was a false.

so i am going to upload my file " userinit.exe " (which i had to restore the file to its original location in order to send it to you ) too you and ask the same thing.

is this file a false positive ?.

most times i'm thinking straight, well yesterday i was not, bad head cold/flu ha ha human virus, sory bad joke.

please let me know, i would greatly appreciate it.userinit.zip

-------------

thanks you , glad to know it was a false positive, i have restored the file, waited a while and did a scan of the restored file again and whole PC, all is good now.

i say this topic is closed