How the Fight Started

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside. The woman, sort of bewildered, jumped up from the bed and

yelled at the man 'Quick, That must be my husband!' So the guy quickly jumped out of the bed, Scared and naked he jumped out the window like a crazy man. He smashed himself on the ground,

ran through a thorn bush, then started to run as fast as he could to his car. A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?!'

And that folks............is how the fight started

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside. The woman, sort of bewildered, jumped up from the bed and

yelled at the man 'Quick, That must be my husband!' So the guy quickly jumped out of the bed, Scared and naked he jumped out the window like a crazy man. He smashed himself on the ground,

ran through a thorn bush, then started to run as fast as he could to his car. A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?!'

And that folks............is how the fight started

Ya sneaked one in Grace! :lol: