Robbed by Rogue

What I get when I try and use the Malware programme is the following...

Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

File Type: Unknown

Description: Windows does not recognize this file type.

You may search the following Web site for related software and information:

Windows Live Search

You may purchase or download software related to this file type from the following Web site:

Windows Marketplace

Have questions? See these Frequently Asked Questions.

Spy Detector seems to come on when it is scheduled to do so, and has quarantined some things, but not if I try and run it. Norton, when it comes on as scheduled, encounters and error and has to close. I tried the panda link and that started to run, then seems to have stalled on one file. It's been in the same place for over an hour and only 29% into my system, but found 17 malware proplems before going black screen on me.

This is where I got the beast from and the emailed receipt...

Thank you for your recent purchase using the Plimus.com Online Store.

Plimus is under contract with digiweb corporation to process orders and collect payments.

If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product, only the manufacturer can provide proper support, please contact

Name: digiweb corporation

Email: satellitetvplayer@gmail.com

If you contact the manufacturer, please be patient and allow them 2 business days to respond.

If after two business days the issue remains unresolved, Plimus will be happy to assist you directly. To make a customer service inquiry regarding this purchase please visit: hp://www.plimus.com/jsp/escalate_issue.jsp?ref=36331412

We have received your order and your credit card charge has been authorized.

Use the link below to request product support, see your order information online, retrieve your receipt, obtain an official invoice, request refund or to have your product/registration keys resent (if applicable), do not reply to this email as your reply will go unread: www.plimus.com/jsp/order_locator_info.jsp?refId=6522C7D9CFA30C53

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. Please find the receipt for your order at the end of this message.

Best regards,

The Plimus Team on behalf of

digiweb corporation

satellitetvplayer@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright

Edited by JeanInMontana
mung link to private info