RITFSD.sys

Nevi

Hi guys...

I dont know whether you have got these sorted out,but MBAM 1.50 1100 tell me RITFSD.sys in system 32 are an infection.Its not.The same with the register,there are some from same file.

Great product you have.I use Prevx and MBAM as on demand scanner(it never find anything,but I wanna have it).But I know how effective it is when a computer is infected.Bravo! :)

I use XP pro.32 bit.

Please zip and attach a copy of the file we detected to your next post.

I know the file.Its not Malware,its part of Farstones "Restore it" application.My post was only to your information.NOD32 have same false positive with the same file.

I know there is a Troan/rootkit (I think it is) with same name,but its spelled with small letters. :blink:

The file name is irrelevant, if you do not zip and attach a copy of this file to your next post I have no ability to investigate or fix anything.

As mentioned it was only for your information.I dont need anything fixed.Thank you.