PC Issue need help

I'm not sure if this is a malware issue or not, so I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong category.

I think my computer has been hacked? I tried to log into my bank account online, and it asked me to verify my computer. For the name, I clicked and a drop down menu came up and showed my name, but also the name of someone I know personally who has never had access to my computer but who is very likely to try to mess with me. Anyway, when I tried to google anything related to "how to tell if your computer has been hacked", the link would redirect either to Google or one of those site not found with links for shopping. This didn't happen with any other Google search. I ran a Malwarebytes scan, found 16 infected objects, and removed them. This didn't help; the computer then began freezing up and emitting a high-pitched, continuous beep. I couldn't fix it, the only thing I could do was to disconnect the power. I have to post this now from another computer. The freezing up issue has happened before with the same computer when I received help for malware earlier this year.

If someone could please help me figure out what's wrong and what I can do to fix this and prevent it from happening again, I'm appreciate it! Thank you!

Hello riderofrohan8:

Sorry to hear that your system is infected. Please don't do anything on the subject system, instead read and follow the instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the Help Desk

Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button