You guys rock

Ive been using computers since the 486 and I truly know my way around. I write code for a very large company and have never had a problem with malware until just recently. usually ad-aware and spybot search and destroy take care of the problem but a few days ago I had a problem that couldnt be fixed and I thought i was going to have to reformat. Needless to say spybot and ad-aware are no longer to be found on my computer. The only thing I'm rockin now is MBAM! Thank you guys for doin your job, and a great job you're doing!

Of course I agree with you, but I have to say SBS&D is a awesome program too. I would and do keep it along with MBAM. AdAware has been bloated ick for awhile now.

Funny that, I just tried it again after around a 1yr sabattical... 20mb download???!! Took so long to run a scan that I aborted it with the same conclusions.

S&D is great, but I agree with other comment here that this has solved issues S&D DID NOT. Full stop. It's a great little app and the support has also been incredible. Nice to see others leaving such positive comments: sure it makes a difference to the developers to know their hard work is appreciated! Thanks again for a great, valuable resource!

One more thing, if i were to purchase the full version of mbam to use the live protection, is it a resource hog?

Not at all. Very low on resources.

Funny that, I just tried it again after around a 1yr sabattical... 20mb download???!! Took so long to run a scan that I aborted it with the same conclusions.

So, what's wrong with 20mb? Scan times will vary and depend on the system. It's a good program.