Can't even run MBAM to remove malware

Typically my people call when there computer becomes non-functional regardless of me telling them to call if mysterious programs all of a sudden appear...like "RegCure"

I can't boot into safe mode, computer just keeps rebooting

I can't install Malware Bytes, it gives an error on install, when it updated said there was an internal database error (0,0)

I tried installing it to a different folder, didn't work. Both cases caused the computer to reboot the second the install ran

Panda Activescan causes a reboot, along with any other recommended program on this website

The only time I got MBAM to install and started a scan, it instantly rebooted the machine numerous times

Is there a fix for this, because I'm thinking it would be quicker to rebuild the system from a format in 2 hours than wasting time doing this... :unsure:

A bump. Also for the people telling me removing the hard drive and scanning it as a secondary isn't needed at all, I'd appreciate your advice at this point since apparently you know how to get around this..since apparently alot of people have read the post but nobody has a solution.

Perhaps scanning it as a secondary drive is a solution !?!?!

A bump. Also for the people telling me removing the hard drive and scanning it as a secondary isn't needed at all, I'd appreciate your advice at this point since apparently you know how to get around this..since apparently alot of people have read the post but nobody has a solution.

Perhaps scanning it as a secondary drive is a solution !?!?!

I would think in this case yes. When this came up before it was a totally different set of circumstances if I remember correctly.

Yup tried the last known good configuration. I fixed it today, kind of a 1-2 punch thing. It had malware infections and a bad memory chip which caused even more problems. I think the memory was causing the boot up problems, first bad memory chip I've had since I started building systems since...a long time ago :unsure: