Rogue Program Pop-Ups.

I am unclear on something.

Just encountering pop-ups for programs such as Antivirus2008,or the like,having them start running their scan,

That alone is not proof of infection is it?

When this happens,I kill the browser with process manager,and run on demands with Rogue remover,Malwarebytes anti-malware,A-squared free,and SuperAnti-Spyware,and never find signs of infection.

At one point I went through a cleaning program at castle-cops because I was told just the pop-ups while browsing were indication of infection.

It came back clean.

If you do not hit instal,or if nothing ius detected by respectable

scanners does just having a browser session interupted by a Rogue mean infection?

Most of the time Avira will put up a dialog box allowing me to deny access,

but sometimes I just end the browser process.

You never finished your topic here http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...amp;#entry21734 so it's impossible to tell if your infected or not. You don't have to install for some infections to get you. I can't stress enough you follow the instructions in the pre HJT post instructions and start your own topic.