Trojan horse Cryptic.FJ

Ok the scan took 4 hrs. I tried to copy the log. I guess i was supposed to hit copy to clipboard as it would not let me copy the files directly. But, there wasn't a file in the folder. I know there were 4 infected files. 3 were the win32/Kryptik.YI trojans and 1 was the Eiclar test file.

Good! :P

Last steps:

Step 1

* Go to start > run and copy and paste next command in the field:

ComboFix /uninstall

Make sure there's a space between Combofix and /

Then hit enter.

This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, reset your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.

Step 2

To enable CD Emulation programs using DeFogger please perform these steps:

1. Please download DeFogger to your desktop.
  2. Once downloaded, double-click on the DeFogger icon to start the tool.
  3. The application window will now appear. You should now click on the Enable button to enable your CD Emulation drivers
  4. When it prompts you whether or not you want to continue, please click on the Yes button to continue
  5. When the program has completed you will see a Finished! message. Click on the OK button to exit the program.
  6. If CD Emulation programs are present and have been enabled, DeFogger will now ask you to reboot the machine. Please allow it to do so by clicking on the OK button.

Step 3

Please manually delete DDS, GMER, RootRepeal, ResetTeaTimer and mbr.

Step 4

Please uninstall ESET Online Scanner.

Step 5

Please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from:

www.adobe.com

Step 6

Some malware preventions:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9365

Safe surfing! :lol: