Alleluia, praise be to Jesus

Jersey Mike

I've just joined this forum. I am pleased to see that they have a religious and a political forum. I am the eternal optimist. I believe that once God has straightened things out, Jesus will be all that any one wants to talk about. I am a born again Christian, but I feel that if I don't deliver this informaion, I will be remiss in God's eyes.

God loves all his children. If you have sin upon you then you must pray to God that the sin was not intentional and here are the reasons behind it. Don't pray to me as I am a sinner in wait of God's judgement just as you are. I believe that God has chosen certain members of his children to reject Satin and return to the Bible as it is the true word of the Lord. I am a human and can only comment on what is happenning in the present. First of all, I am white but I have been in some of the worst ghettos in our country. Some of you mat have spoken to me as I almost always have a Harly Davidson t-shirt on. I've never had the chance to ride out to LA SO i hope they can learn from the lessons here. Just think about it for a moment or two. God does not want you to fight. If you ar within this groupe, you cn verify if you were involved in the Run To The Wall at any time in the past. Miss Queen Felicia was involved, but it really doesn't matter that much. Please dont misunderstand me. The death of Queen's brother is a travisty that can never be corrected. He did what he wanted to do and the high speed eventually killed him. I pray for him but he did what he did of his own choice.

Queen, you can take some solice in knowing that he is sitting with The Lord, right now.

I ride a motorcycle. I am afraid to find out what it's actual top speed is. I've had it over 100MPH, which I know is small speed to you redliners, but it was enough to make me think. If I wiped out now, would rushing to the hospial be enough to save me? I feel in my heart that the answer is no. Queen, you are from NJ and know how bad and vengeful the drivers are. You need to think it out and plan escape routes, if necessary in case some a-hole from pick a town, decides to run one of you off the road. I've been there. My ride at the time was either an older Harley FLH or a BMW K-100RS. It did not matter. Someone intent on causing a biker great pain can do it with ease and, in the confusion, usually drive away. I send you my greatest sympothies, and also to your mother. I have been trying to battle these a-holes in NJ since around 1983 to no avail. It seems like I'm running out of space. QL, if you get to read this I would really appreciate a reply (doesn't have to be anything fancy) to njmike150@yahoo.com. I have been dying to talk to you about this since it happened. Since you were already a star I guess I felt that you were unreachable. If you read this, please send this white boy an email. I would actually like to talk face to face or over the phone system, since I ride these same roads every day.

Peace to all,

Mike

Hi Mike and welcome to Malwarebytes.

I've just joined this forum. I am pleased to see that they have a religious and a political forum. I am the eternal optimist. I believe that once God has straightened things out, Jesus will be all that any one wants to talk about. I am a born again Christian, but I feel that if I don't deliver this informaion, I will be remiss in God's eyes.

This is not a religious or political forum. This is a forum dedicated to PC issues, research, development of softwares and elimination of malwares. Please keep your posts to those topics.

Hi Mike and welcome to Malwarebytes.

This is not a religious or political forum. This is a forum dedicated to PC issues, research, development of softwares and elimination of malwares. Please keep your posts to those topics.

I'm sorry. My mistake. I thought I read that political or religious topics were allowed in this forum. It won't happen again.

Mike