My IP is being blocked on my emails

intigrafico

Good nights Malwarebytes team:

My IP is being blocked. On my emails too and others domains in my host, i have a reseller server please help me:

My address:

intigrafico.net

intigrafico.com

NS1.INTIGRAFICO.NET

NS2.INTIGRAFICO.NET

Thank you for reply mr. Steven Burn

Greetings

Jose Farro

Jose,

67.19.140.11 is not currently blocked by Malwarebytes AntiMalware, however, 67.19.140.10 is currently blocked due to several sites spreading a malicious file, at least one of the sites is claiming this file will allow the visitor to view the "Avatar" movie.

Sadly in this particular case, there are more malicious sites than legit ones, which is why the IP was blocked. If possible, I'd urge you to move the site elsewhere (either a new host, or a different IP on this range) as I've had no response thus far from the hosting company responsible for this IP.

I understand the situation, i nee a favor from yours, my provider reseller is 247-host.com, how say it properly about IP 67.19.140.10 to change other IP or move, i not speak english very well, help with this please Malwarebytes team.

Thank you for your assitence

I understand the situation, i nee a favor from yours, my provider reseller is 247-host.com, how say it properly about IP 67.19.140.10 to change other IP or move, i not speak english very well, help with this please Malwarebytes team.

For a SHORT TERM fix, you can disable IP Blocking on your copy of MalwareBytes and then you can get your emails, etc. Unless all your customers are also using MalwareBytes, they shouldn't have a problem getting their email, etc.

Not a MalwareBytes employee,

Shy

UMMM... was my suggestion helpful.. hello? Anybody out there... (It's like whistling in the wind... :))

Shy