used anti-malware for Antivirus XP 2010, now computer wont start

I ran anti-malware and there were 14 virus's. I chose to show results and clicked remove all. It finished but said it needed to be restarted to remove 'all' of the viruses. I clicked ok and then the computer went to go restart. I waited about 10 minutes and the comp just was at a stand still with a blank screen. I figured the restart wasnt working so i manually hit the power button. Well ever since then, i cannot turn the computer on normally. When i just hit the power button to turn it on and wait, i get the "Gateway" splash screen for my gateway computer but then it never goes to the O.S. login screen and stays at a blank screen. So i tried booting in safe mode. Safe mode got to the point where it loads drivers and stopped at "windows\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp/sys" then it freezes. I then chose to bootup with the option "last known working configuration". This option worked and my computer booted up, however, i get about 40 'Bad Image' warnings i.e. "The application or DLL C:\Windows\System32\app_dl.dll is not a valid windiws image, please check this against your installation diskette". And then also got a couple RunDLL warnings i.e. error loading c:\windows\system32\yuzogovu.dll. the specified module could not be found. After clicking all these warning messages, my computer is then on.

Please help

Greeting and Welcome : )

Sounds like you are infected with some serious infections and you need more help. Please read this.

As We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org