need help, malware wont update

hi, had internet security 2010 popups come up so ran malware (had previous version installed) and it found 31+ issues, removed, restarted. still kept on getting popups, so have been using both combofix (ran twice already) and malware scans (both full and quick scans found multiple issues each time). when i try to update malware, i get the 723 (12007, 0) error message. tried going thru internet explorer, tools, check box for automatically detect, still not working. norton antivirus catches w32.unruy.A when computer first reboots, along with rundll loading error for a bz9euy.dll. also tried doing uninstall of malware, runnining mbam-clean, reinstalling mbam-setup, still not working (732 error again). internet works, but cannot connect to malware website.

sorry for the rambling run-on, but at wits end here and exhausted. please help. ;)

732 (12007, 0) error

hi, so i managed to swap out the rules.ref file to the 2/23/10 version and i've been running malware. updates say i have the most recent version. however, each time i run malware (on the third run now), it finds 8+ infected files each time. what should i do? need helps ;)

Okie doke, here is what you need to do, as you unfortunately are still infected:

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Please note that it may take 72 hours or more for you to receive a response in the malware removal forum, as it is often busy at times. Please do not reply to your own post asking for help unless its been more than 72 hours since you originally posted, as this can make it appear as though you are being helped and take longer for you to get help.

If you are unable to do all or any of the steps in the link to the directions above, just post your problem into the forum I gave you a link to anyway and someone will be able to assist you.

Also, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" button or erase what the person you are replying to said, as this makes the forum easier to read.

Thank you ;)