My experience with malwarebytes and 1 question

hey

just wanted to write here and show my appreciation for the great product you provide.I have had 3 really bad infections on my mums computer as my lil sister goes on there alot and dosent look at what she clicks on properly and malwarebytes has got rid of all the issues i had with it ..So i decided to purchase a full licence to help show my appreciatio0n and will buy for all my computers in the house...

Just 1 quick question i saw on the full licence i get real time protection ...i clicked on start protection after activating my licence does that mean it is running now as i sometimes usually see a tiny icon in the bottom right of my screen when i install stuff to say it is running but i dont with malwarebytes...

am i doing something wrong or is this just the way that malwarebytes is designed...to be honest im not fussed but just wanna know that im getting protected with it

thanks and i await replys

Hello priviet02, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org and thank you for your purchase! :)

Please check the Protection tab and ensure that the "start protection" button has been clicked and is grayed out. If it has been, that means hat protection has been enabled.

If you want it to start with windows, make sure that that box is checked off under the protection tab.

If you would like to schedule automatic updates and a quick scan, while in the Protection tab, under settings,

Make sure that a check mark is placed next to Check for updates automatically at: then choose a time in the drop-down menu.

Make sure that a check mark is placed next to Run quick scan automatically at: and again, choose a time in the drop-down menu.

Click on the About tab and make sure that your ID is shown. Your Key will look like this:

Also make sure that there is a little red & white M in your taskbar :) That would be Malwarebytes protecting in real-time.

@ priviet02

Glad that it's working fine now :) If you need any other help with the program please just post in the General Malwarebytes forum and someone will be happy to assist you :) If you have any other issues computer related, please post in the PC Help forum.

If you believe you may be infected, please see here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9573

and post here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7