Antimalware Virus, URGENT, please help!

Hello, I'm having a panic attack.

A few days ago my computer got a thing called Antimalware and I was freaking out so I turned off my computer and now a few days later I am trying to get rid of Antimalware virus, and I keep getting a bunch of popups and stuff.

On this website http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antimalware I found out that it's a virus and that I should be removing it with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware thing. So I followed the first 5 steps:

"1. Print out these instructions as we will need to close every window that is open later in the fix.

2. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, or MBAM, from the following location and save it to your desktop:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Download Link

3. Once downloaded, close all programs and Windows on your computer, including this one.

4. Double-click on the icon on your desktop named mbam-setup.exe. This will start the installation of MBAM onto your computer.

5. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure you leave both the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checked. Then click on the Finish button."

BUT I got to step number 6 where it says that:

" 6. MBAM will now automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As MBAM will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box and you will now be at the main program as shown below."

BUT it won't start on its own. And I've tried redoing the setup and renaming it, but it's not working, and I'm shitting my pants.

What can I do to start the Malwarebytes? I need to fix my computer. it won't let me do a System Restore either.

Please help, it would be greatly appreciated.