IP Blocker

I get at least one message a day from Malwarebytes saying that it has blocked access to a malicious IP address. The most recent IP-BLOCK was 89.28.61.147.

It appears that this IP address is registered to someone in Chisinau. This area is notorious for hackers and spammers so I appreciate Malwarebytes blocking the access. Now I would really like to know what program tried to make connection to that IP. Any ideas on how to track down the culprit?

Something like TCPView or Wireshark should work. Windows Vista and Windows 7 have built-in network monitors as well.

It appears that TCPView is most appropriate for this. The Wireshark site says that it can do it by analyzing the "... expression..." buthe application process may not be identified the same as what it appears in Task Manager. The support of Wireshark recommends TCPView for this.

Thanks for the help.