Avast antivirus conflicting with Online Armor Firewall

Missing

I've had Avira on an older machine before. That particular computer was running XP SP1 I believe and I never got any FPs from that folder. As far as my current computer goes I haven't received any FPs or anything for that matter, other than a warning, but it's safe.

@ Missing

You're welcome!

Okay, cool, just wanted to check :)

Is that computer that you had with XP SP1 still in use/online? I assume not, but if it is (especially if its online), please please update it, as it would be extremely vulnerable.

Edit: Also, if you did happen to remove anything when Avast! alerted you (which I don't think that you did), please see here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.p...st&p=166669

Nope, that particular machine isn't online anymore. Actually the power supply to it gave out a while ago and I just haven't really gotten around to getting a new one seeing as I don't really need it anyway :)

You're right, I didn't remove/quarantine/repair anything. I just let it be. So I'm fine, but thanks for the extra precaution! :)