Please contact me privately

HomeBird
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

My company, which is ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus certified, is receiving reports that they are being blocked from going through a legitimate process to download software from a website we manage by malwarebytes. They are being told that the website may contain malicious activity and that their safety may be being put at risk by visiting the site. I am trying to report a false positive. I have tried contacting you here, but my posts are being blocked for suspicious wording. Why are valid reports like this considered suspicious? I have tried submitting a support request, but these are then simply automatically closed because I am identified as not being a malwarebytes customer.

Please contact me privately or provide me with a secure, non-public means of communicating to with you about the associated website and downloads that are being blocked.