AVSystem Removal Help

Spybot Search & Destroy is not an anti virus program. It detects and removes many variations of spyware/adware and some nasty trojans, it is a malware removal and prevention program. You still need an antivirus and at least one other general malware remover like AVG, which is free.

I'm not saying get rid of Norton, you asked my opinion. I do not and will not use it. :P

There are several free very good AV programs that do not suck the life out of the PC. Take a look at the last link in my last post for a wealth of information on protection options.

Spybot Search & Destroy is not an anti virus program. It detects and removes many variations of spyware/adware and some nasty trojans, it is a malware removal and prevention program. You still need an antivirus and at least one other general malware remover like AVG, which is free.

I'm not saying get rid of Norton, you asked my opinion. I do not and will not use it. :P

There are several free very good AV programs that do not suck the life out of the PC. Take a look at the last link in my last post for a wealth of information on protection options.

Ok, will do.