Total Security

CNS

I've read through several others about Total Security. I am currently unable to run anything on the computer when in normal mode. I am unable to start the PC in safe mode w/ or w/out networking as it will blue screen as soon as I select either of them.

What can be done other than a re-stage of the PC.

Thanks in advance,

CNS

I've read through several others about Total Security. I am currently unable to run anything on the computer when in normal mode. I am unable to start the PC in safe mode w/ or w/out networking as it will blue screen as soon as I select either of them.

What can be done other than a re-stage of the PC.

Thanks in advance,

CNS

Anyone have any ideas?

I've attempted to open mbam and several others with it telling me that they are all infected. And with the bsd showing up any time I try to run it in safe mode I'm a bit lost. If there isn't a way to do it that is fine, just need to know so I can get started on the format/re-install.

Thanks again,

CNS

Anyone have any ideas?

I've attempted to open mbam and several others with it telling me that they are all infected. And with the bsd showing up any time I try to run it in safe mode I'm a bit lost. If there isn't a way to do it that is fine, just need to know so I can get started on the format/re-install.

Thanks again,

CNS

Anyone know of a fix?

Things I've done:

1) Attempted to run Malwarebytes: Will not allow to open.

2) Attempted to start in safe mode w/ networking: BSD

3) Attempted to start in safe mode: BSD

4) Just about any program I attempt to open results the Total Security program not allowing it to open.

Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you.