Malwarebytes Blocking Plex

Andrzej1

Malwarebytes is now blocking Plex due to "suspicious activity".  The only "suspicious activity" going on is me trying to view the video playback in full-screen mode which automatically generates the block.  See below.  If not in full-screen mode the video playback is unimpeded.

Note: Only a single tab is generated and not multiple tabs as is the usual case.

2018-11-10.png

9 hours ago, dcollins said:

Thanks, I was able to able to replicate this. In the meantime, can you try accessing your Plex stream through https://plex.tv/web instead of your local IP address and see if the issue still happens?

Thanks for the swift response. I'm glad that you were able to replicate the issue and hopefully a fix can be found soon.

As for the link you provided I found that Malwarebytes did not interfere with the stream in any way that I could see. I was able to expand the stream to full-screen mode without any issues.