Wmcagent Malware Problem

Actually i just noticed one last problem, since i'm running on bootcamp ( the program that allows windows on a mac ) i think it may have got rid of some files to go back to mac since we fixed the windows side. Now when i try to start up my pc on the mac side it doesn't work and a denied symbol pops up on the screen. Is there a fix to this?

I have no experience with macOS or Bootcamp, so I cannot tell you how to fix that issue. Though I can tell you that I just reviewed all your logs, and the only files that were deleted were on the Windows partition. Unless macOS stores some of its file on the Windows C: partition (which I doubt it does), then nothing was deleted by the tools we ran.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks