Not Sure What's Going on with My Computer

Hello! You guys are always so helpful, so I am once again back for your knowledge! :)

I have an HP Laptop and when I close the laptop and it goes into hibernation, when I open it up again I usually have no issues. However, yesterday and then again today, I opened it and the screen stayed black. I can hear the fan running, but very quietly - much quieter than usual. Yesterday, I kept hitting the space bar and I unplugged it and waited, and after a while it finally woke up. Today, I tried the same things but it wouldn't work, I finally had to hit the power button to shut it down. Then, it restarted and I went to click on Mozilla to open it up so I could start this post, and all of a sudden the screen went black again. I hit the space bar and it brought me to my password screen, I entered in my pin, and it worked fine. I don't understand what could be happening? Oh...also, yesterday when the screen was black and I kept hitting the touchpad to try and wake up the computer, every time I hit the touchpad it beeped. It was only when I hit the touchpad and it stopped when I stopped touching it.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

UPDATE:

Now, today the pin screen comes up just fine, but then when I enter the pin it goes like it's going to start but then the pin screen comes back up again and I have to re-enter the pin, and once I do that then it starts up.

Also, I have Netflix app on my computer. I always use it and have never had an issue. I have the computer connected to my TV with HDMI cable. Now, when I went to watch a show, I got an error code: U7361-1254-C00D36B4, which Netflix states, "Sometimes using a TV as an external monitor for your computer can cause this issue." It said to disconnect the computer from the TV and try playing the video. I did that and the video played just fine. If I have the show playing while disconnected from the TV, then connect the TV while the show is playing, it will show up on my TV, but I won't have any sound. If I try to have the TV connected to the computer and play the show that way, I get the error code. The only way it shows up on my TV is if I already have it playing. So, I went on to the next troubleshooting option, which was to disable audio enhancements, which I didn't seem to have when I followed the instructions. The next troubleshoot option was, if using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, they suggested downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack. I am using Windows Home, so I didn't try that. The final troubleshoot option was to ensure you have an up-to-date Windows 10 graphics driver. I went to Device Manager, went to "Display adapters," and went to the "Intel(R) HD Graphics 520." I then right-clicked and chose "Update driver." It did a search and then said it was installing updates. But it doesn't seem like anything changed? I'm not sure how to tell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I just have no idea what is going on?!

Edited by KaidensMommy
Forgot to add something