AM setup went smooth, no issues at all. I ran a full scan and much to my surprise it found 5 issues, now I ran other malware detections and they didn't find anything. So, Marcin, well done my friend. The scan didn't take too long, ran well. So far no issues with any other securities, etc... here is the first scan log from within my pc..

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Version 0.54

This logfile was saved after the removal process completed.

Database version: 088

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 4

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{238D0F23-5DC9-45A6-9BE2-666160C324DD} (Adware.UUSee) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{765035B3-5944-4A94-806B-20EE3415F26F} (Adware.UUSee) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{941A4793-A705-4312-8DFC-C11CA05F397E} (Adware.UUSee) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{E21BE468-5C18-43EB-B0CC-DB93A847D769} (Adware.UUSee) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\RealMediaSplitter.ax (Adware.UUSee) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\temp\Upd123.tmp (Heuristics.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\temp\Upd16.tmp (Heuristics.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

C:\WINDOWS\temp\Upd9.tmp (Heuristics.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Now correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the Upd an Active X issue, vulnerability? I did some checking and one pointed to Avira Anti Vir which I use, and PrevX doesn't know for sure if it is or not, another stated it is. Maybe someone here knows more about that.

So great going so far, love the program!

Paul